Danielle Kepler, LCPC
Fine Arts Building
410 South Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
Danielle is conveniently located in Suite 928 in the Fine Arts Building at 410 South Michigan Ave. Many CTA bus lines and CTA trains serve the Fine Arts Building.
- Bus lines North – South along Michigan Avenue are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 20, 56, 60, 147, 151.
- 126 runs East – West along Jackson to Michigan.
- 29, 62, 146 and 148 buses to the Van Buren/State Street stop, walk two blocks east to Michigan Avenue.
- Take the Brown, Purple, Orange or Green line to the Harold Washington Library/Van Buren El stop for the Fine Arts Building or to the Adams/Wabash El stop walk one block east to Michigan Avenue and two blocks south.
- Take the Red line to Jackson/State subway stop, walk two blocks east to Michigan Avenue and one block south.
- Take the Blue line to Jackson/Dearborn subway stop, walk three blocks east to Michigan Avenue and one block south.
- Grant Park South Lot:
- Located along South Michigan Avenue between Jackson Boulevard and Van Buren Street.
- Indoor Heated Parking is available at the Grant Park South Lot.
- Discounted parking available at garage.
- Loop Auto Parks
- Located just south of Congress Parkway on Wabash Avenue., kiddy corner from the Fine Arts Building.
- Street Parking:
- Street parking is available on South Wabash. City Rates apply. There is a three hour limit. Many clients use SpotHero to find and reserve discounted parking spaces.