I currently accept the following insurance plans, Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), and self-pay options.
Clients are encouraged to be informed of their benefits before starting counseling.
Unsure about your insurance benefits? I am a firm believer that you should focus on your treatment and let me focus on insurance. I would be happy to check your insurance benefits for you prior to your first appointment and send you an email explaining your coverage and fees.
The easiest way for me to do so is if you send me a picture of the front and back of your insurance card along with your birthday. You can also enter this information when you book your first appointment online through my website.
I will directly bill the insurance company for you so there is no additional paperwork for you to complete.
Insurance Plans I Currently Accept:
- American Behavioral
- Beacon Health Options/ValueOptions
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO/BlueChoice PPO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield HMO (Advocate Partner Plans/BlueCare Direct)
- Cigna Allegiance–Rush Employees (Tier 2 Provider)
- Harken Healthcare
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Managed Health Network (MHN)
- Mental Health Network (MHNet)
- Midwest Behavioral Health Network (MBHN) and Plus PPO
- Multiplan (Beech Street, PHCS, PHCS Savility, ValuePoint Program)
- New Avenues Behavioral Health
- United Health Care/United Behavioral Health/Optum
- United Medical Resources (UMR)
EAPs (Employee Assistance Program) I Currently Accept:
In order for you to be able to utilize your EAP benefits, you must first call your EAP company and obtain an authorization for your sessions.
- Aetna EAP
- Alliance Work Partners EAP
- AllOne Health EAP
- American Behavioral EAP
- Advantage Behavioral EAP
- Anthem EAP
- Beacon/ValueOptions EAP
- Bensinger, Dupont, and Associates EAP/BDA Morneau Shepell EAP
- Business Health Services EAP
- Carebridge EAP
- Cascade EAP
- Chestnut Global Partners EAP
- Cigna EAP
- Claremont EAP
- Compsych EAP
- Concern EAP
- CuraLinc EAP
- E4 Health EAP
- Employee Resource Systems (ERS)
- ESI EAP
- Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH)
- LifeScope EAP
- Managed Health Network EAP (MHN)
- Magellan Behavioral Health EAP
- McLaughlin Young (MY Group) EAP
- Metropolitan Family Services EAP
- MINES and Associates EAP
- New Avenues EAP
- Reach EAP
- SandCreek EAP
- Stuecker & Associates Inc. EAP
- United Healthcare/Optum (Live and Work Well) EAP
- Workplace Options EAP
If you would prefer to self-pay rather than use insurance, that is always an option. Please inquire about this option prior to your first appointment.
**Please note that benefits are an agreement between you and your insurance company. I cannot guarantee any insurance coverage or reimbursement. If you have eligibility concerns or questions, you should contact your insurance provider directly.