DK Therapy, a group private practice in Chicago, is looking for two psychotherapists to provide therapy to clients of DK Therapy. The population currently treated includes: adult individuals struggling with anxiety, depression, life transitions, grief/loss, and couples struggling with communication issues, infidelity, loss of connection etc.
Candidate must be independent, driven, willing to grow their referral base and community recognition, collaborative, and tech-savvy (99% paperless practice). New hires will have employee status.
The Practice Provides:
- Anticipated steady stream of referrals
- Competitive earned commission-based compensation and benefits
- Insurance billing and benefits/eligibility checks and claims submission
- Earned Paid sick time
- Supportive environment
- Comfortable office space in a unique historic landmark building
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Active, unrestricted State of Illinois license as a PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC (not provisionally licensed)
- Prior experience post independent licensure, preference minimum of 3 years
- Evidence-based niche(s) (Gottman Method/EFT for couples, trauma, EMDR, ACT/DBT, etc.) that is aligned with the current population that DK Therapy serves
- Willing and able to work at least 15 session hours per week (including 2 evenings and one weekend day)
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work
- Completed CAQH profile and approved as an in-network provider on DK Therapy-affiliated insurance panels and EAPs (in order to commence employment)
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Training in an evidence-based couple’s modality is a plus (Gottman, EFT, etc.)
- Presently paneled with BCBS (or other insurance panels) is a plus
Send cover letter and CV/resume to Danielle Kepler, LCPC at email@example.com. Only applicants that qualify for an interview will be contacted.